In Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM), food is medicine. Dr. Galina incorporates Food Therapy into all of her Acupuncture appointments and can help form an individualized diet plan for your pet’s needs.
Specific foods may be used to help balance the body to aid in healing while treating specific conditions with acupuncture and herbal therapy. Many foods have different thermal properties. That is, some foods are warming and some are cooling to the body. Depending on the animal’s diagnosis, a diet with warming or cooling properties may be prescribed as part of the therapy. Dietary considerations for specific medical conditions are designed according to Traditional Chinese Medicine principles.
In keeping with this philosophy we only carry the best, highest quality diets for your pets including Rayne Veterinary Diets, raw food and recipes and supplements for home cooking.
Rayne Veterinary Diets
Why Rayne Veterinary Diets?
Why not Rayne? Rayne works with PhD nutritionists, specialists, and veterinarians to understand how to provide the best whole food based nutrition available today. Rayne diets are a dramatically different approach to veterinary nutrition. Rayne ensures, above all else, pets’ needs are being met.
Rayne provides whole food nutrition and less processed ingredients backed by scientific research, testing, and for
mulation. This combination gives your veterinary team the results they require for treating your pets nutritional needs.
Rayne believes in providing nutrients, not adding them. Using more whole foods and less processed ingredients.
• 100% Canadian owned and managed
• 100% Dedicated to the Canadian Veterinary Community
• Conducts all activities under 3 principles: Quality, Dedication, and Transparency
• No affiliation with, or interest in, retail products/brands
• Achieving the balance between whole food, less processed ingredient based nutrition, and science (what pet owners want and what veterinarians need)
Tom & Sawyer Fresh Cooked Pet Meals
Feed Them Like Family with Tom & Sawyer
Based out of Toronto, Ontario Tom & Sawyer create nutritionally balanced, gently cooked pet meals using real restaurant quality ingredients. They work alongside a team of veterinarians, pet nutritionists, food scientists, chefs, nutraceutical partners and farmers to create a variety of diets to suit all pet needs.
- Tom & Sawyer diets and treat are made in Canada with no chemical, hormones, artificial colour, or added flavours and use Canadian farmers where possible
- The diets are cooked and safe for households with concerns around raw diets
- They are nutritionally balanced and appropriate for a variety of life stages and come in a variety of tasty flavours – all taste tested by humans and pets!
Tom & Sawyer meals are prepared fresh in small batches and then frozen to maintain their freshness. Meals can be thawed, warmed and mixed as needed or used for a special treat.
Want to learn more about Tom & Sawyer diets? Visit their website: https://www.tomandsawyer.com/